Monday, September 17, 2012

My #1 Fan!

I finished up my 2012 cycling season yesterday at the Colavita Eastern OH TT series in Deerfield, OH.  It was a special day for me because my #1 fan was there to cheer me on and she told me that she cheered extra loud since it was her daddy's birthday and he is getting old and cannot hear that well anymore. 


The weather was perfect for riding a fast time, but my legs seemed to disagree for some reason.  However, we still managed to win some hardware.



And since it was daddy's birthday we decided to celebrate by sharing the world's largest pancake at our favorite greasy spoon.  I only wish I would have taken some yummy Honey Stinger Organic Energy Gels to spread all over that gigantic pancake instead of maple syrup.


And at the end of the day both my lil partna and me both felt like champions.


And I must say that I do believe we also looked like champions in our fancy Dynamic Physical Therapy powered by Pathfinder kits made by Nalini.

No comments:

Post a Comment