Friday, September 28, 2012

Cyclocross Season

       On August 30th, I, and most of the team will compete in our last road race of the year; The Appalachian Time Trial Championships.  I am really excited about the race, I'm not going to be racing a standard time trial, but instead, the most awesome sort of time trial; the Team Time Trial!

Me Racing Last Year
       Not long after my road season concludes, on October 13th, is the first cyclocross race.  I raced cross last year in the Under 19 category, but this year, I'm going to race cat4.  Over the past few weeks, I've been going to cyclocross clinics hosted by Morgantown's own two time national champion; Gunnar Shogren.  There I've been developing the skills that will hopefully lead to flawless dismounts and remounts during cyclocross season, something I didn't quite have last season.

       Wish Team Dynamic luck at the time trial this weekend!


Also, if anyone can guess the connection between all of my previous posts (not counting this one), I will give them a delicious Honey Stinger Waffle!

6 comments:

  1. I know!! I know!! You say each month that things are "uneventful." So humble.

    Now, where's my waffle?

    Carly A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While that is a good guess, it is incorrect. I didn't realize I did that until now. I'll have to change things up in my coming posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOW I REALLY KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the titles to your blogs are REO Speedwagon song titles!!!

    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's face facts, though...my first guess was right, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you're good. I owe you a waffle.

    ReplyDelete