Monday, November 2, 2015

Time to cool things a little....

After many years being away from the game, I finally laced up the skates and started playing a little hockey again. It started this summer with a pickup game a couple times a week and eventually lead to playing in an adult "Jurassic" league in Indiana PA.  I'd forgotten just how much I love to play this game and look forward to Sunday afternoons for more than just sitting in front of the TV watching NFL football.  

I have been blessed to have amber and Mackenzie travel with me on a few occassions, and I love seeing Mack's eyes light up when we talk about the sport.  On one occassion, I told her I had a surprise for her and her response was "a hockey stick??".  That wasn't what her surprise was, but it warmed my heart to hear her get so excited that maybe it was.  Truth be told, she already has 3 hockey sticks of various descriptions. 

I'll add a few more photos but we are experiencing technical difficulties at work, so this will have to hold you over.


No comments:

Post a Comment