Monday, November 23, 2015

Thanksgiving


Well here it is almost end of the season and near the end of 2015. More importantly Thanksgiving and the holiday season are upon us! This time of year we should be thankful for our family and friends but as part of Dynamic Physical Therapy Cycling Team powered by Pathfinder I’m thankful to all of our sponsors for their support. We would not be able to do what we do without the support that you give us.
 I hope all of my teammates are thankful for the year that they have had. Here is to a bigger and better year ahead! I am thankful for this past season but I’m dreaming of what next season can bring. Lots of hard work will start very soon for my new goals. Well I guess I better go dust of my trainer and rollers to puts those goals into motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment