Tuesday, November 24, 2015

For What Are You Thankful?

So for what are you thankful for this holiday season? When life gets hectic and it seems like you just want to give up, stop and take a minute to reflect on just how lucky you are, in some form or another, to be able to do the things you can in this world.

Here is my top (5) 'What I am Thankful For' List 2015:

5. Team Mates - Together Everyone Achieves More













4. A Great Workplace/Profession - 11 Years This Year















3. Health And Prosperity -  Need It...Want It
















2. Friends And Family - Life's Initial Building Blocks

 


1. Just Living - Take A Look Around, We're Small In Comparison To The Big Picture




















I know that there are a lot of things I could have chosen for my list, but when it all boils down to it, the simplest things in life tend to be the most dear and precious to us all.  I hope that ya'll have a great holiday season and truly do appreciate all that you have in your life.  Believe it or not, life is short, so enjoy it!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment