Here is my top (5) 'What I am Thankful For' List 2015:
5. Team Mates - Together Everyone Achieves More
4. A Great Workplace/Profession - 11 Years This Year
3. Health And Prosperity - Need It...Want It
2. Friends And Family - Life's Initial Building Blocks
1. Just Living - Take A Look Around, We're Small In Comparison To The Big Picture
I know that there are a lot of things I could have chosen for my list, but when it all boils down to it, the simplest things in life tend to be the most dear and precious to us all. I hope that ya'll have a great holiday season and truly do appreciate all that you have in your life. Believe it or not, life is short, so enjoy it!!!!