Friday, November 6, 2015

Fall

I thought this season would finish up with 3 or 4 Cross races but it didn't quite work out that way. I found myself sick at the end of road season in August and it lingered for a month. 2 rounds of antibiotic and 2 months later I am feeling better and am able to get out and enjoy easy rides. It is nice to get out and enjoy riding bikes without expectation or intervals. The roads in my neck of the woods have little traffic and the fall colors are inspiring.




I find comfort in the roads less traveled. Fall is the perfect time to explore new routes.




If your not on the cross course then get yourself out on the road and soak up the fall colors. You won't regret the time you spend with friends before cold winter days roll in. 



Enjoy the Ride! 
Devin


No comments:

Post a Comment