Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My little dirty girl

So while most of my daughters friends do not like to get dirty Addie is just the opposite. 
In fact the only thing she complains about is drinking dirt when she is drinking water out of her "covered with dirt" cool CAMELBAK Podium bottle. However, it doesn't seem to bother me.  I just imagine that I am drinking a nice Coal City Stout from Morgantown Brewing Company
I wonder what she would say if she only new that her daddy could get a fender from PATHFINDER and then she wouldn't get caked with mud on the tag-a-long.
Come to think of it, I could also get goggles for her from PATHFINDER since they also specialize in ski gear! And that would eliminate some of those extra dirt freckles around the eyes and would come in handy during sled riding since Canton just got 12inches of snow. 
So tomorrow is going to be a "play in the snow" day in stead of biking for us.  Oh wait, someone just loaned me a nice Cannondale 29er with some Kenda Slant Six tires that I'm sure will go through snow.

PS - I am really looking forward to another year of racing with the 2013 Dynamic Physical Therapy cycling team powered by Pathfinder of WV!

Cheers,
Billy


3 comments:

  1. awesome stuff. im hoping mackenzie grows up to be a biker

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think so. She can support you like I do and that's it. If she ever decides to wanna race, then that means you better work more haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Santa got Billy a fender for x-mas.. lol!

    ReplyDelete