Sunday, December 23, 2012

Get to know the team! Post # 8 of 13 - J.R. Petsko


Name: J.R. Petsko

Age: 38

Hometown: Morgantown, WV

Place of Birth:  Wiesbaden, Germany

Interesting fact that most people don't know about you: I have one Green and one Brown colored eye.

If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it? Slimy 

What nocturnal animal would you be if you had to choose and why? All about the Raccoon...  Cute!

2013 Cycling goals:  A good performance at XC Nationals

Favorite Movie: Empire Strikes Back....  

Favorite Musical Artist/Band:  My top five are usually in flux.  Pink Floyd however most often is in the to spot.....

How often are you late for work?  I stress about being late all the time, so I am never late..  Well almost never..

Would you rather have super strength or super intelligence?  Intelligence!

If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do?  Hilter's Mom and Dad...  I would give them a box of condoms. 

Do you still watch cartoons?  Yo Joe!

At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? Both but I share one with my wife.



No comments:

Post a Comment