Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Get to know the team! Post # 10 of 13 - EJ Hubstenberger III


Name: EJ Hubstenberger III

Age: 42

Hometown: Mars, PA

Place of Birth: Pittsburgh, PA

Interesting fact that most people don't know about you: I was at one time very fat.

If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it? Pokey Reese

What nocturnal animal would you be if you had to choose and why? An owl because they are wise
birds and see well in the dark. However, I am a wise ass by nature...……

2013 Cycling goals: To be the best teammate and racer I can be. I would like to cat up as well if
that is possible. I would also like to win the Tour of the Valley team title again for DPT.

Favorite Movie: Raiders of the Lost Ark

Favorite Musical Artist/Band: Led Zeppelin

How often are you late for work? Never

Would you rather have super strength or super intelligence? Strength cause I am already super
smart, I want to race for DPT……

If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who
would you spend it with and what would you do? Albert Einstein. I would want to beat him at
checkers over a few bourbons.

Do you still watch cartoons? Yes

At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? Left

Missed a rider? View the entire list at our Team's Blog -http://dynamiccycling.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

  1. To become a Physical Therapist you need to pass the NPTE exam which this website can help you with by providing test help, problems, and study guides.

    ReplyDelete