Monday, December 17, 2012

Get to know the team! Post #2 of 13 - Anne Foreman


Post #2 of 13 - Anne Foreman

Name: Anne Foreman

Age: 28
Hometown: Morgantown, WV

Place of Birthday: Wheeling, WV

Interesting fact that most people don't know about you: I can't wink.

If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it? I hate slugs so much, but if they have a shell, they are so much less repulsive. Anyway, I would name him Dumpling.

What nocturnal animal would you be if you had to choose and why? Tarsier. Because they are adorable.

2013 Cycling goals: Ride smarter! After a full season of road riding under my belt, I hope I've learned what to do and what not to do (i.e., pull at the front too much!) With regards to cross, I'd like to not concuss and subsequently have no memory of 40 min of my life this season!

Favorite Movie: Bringing Up Baby ( I ♥ Katherine Hepburn)

Favorite Musical Artist/Band: Neko Case

How often are you late for work? I'm late when my service dog in training decides to take a big, slow poo on the way.

Would you rather have super strength or super intelligence? Super intelligence, duh.

If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do? I'd like to spend it with my maternal grandmother, whom I never got to meet. I could ask her all about how my mom was as a kid.

Do you still watch cartoons? I have always disliked cartoons. Except for JEM, and later on, Daria. I remember being SO DISGUSTED by Ren & Stimpy.

At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? I also hate going to movies. I know that's like blasphemy to some people, but that's part of the reason Derek and I get along so well.


No comments:

Post a Comment