Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Get to know the team! Post # 4 of 13 - Derek Clark


Get to know the team! Post # 4 of 13 - Derek Clark

Name: Derek Clark 

Age: 32

Hometown: Morgantown, WV

Place of Birth: Morgantown, WV

Interesting fact that most people don't know about you: I was in a ska band called "The Green Apple Splatters."

If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it?  Sneak the snail

What nocturnal animal would you be if you had to choose and why?  I would definitely be a snail named Sneak that could magically grant wishes. Why? Because I could grant wishes.

2013 Cycling goals:  Obtain at least another 10 Strava KOMs. 

Favorite Movie:  Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Favorite Musical Artist/Band:  The Clash

How often are you late for work?  Never. Patients get upset if they beat the clinicians in the door. Upset patients equals absent patients. Absent patients equals no cycling team. Basically I'm forced to be on time to my job to keep my cycling teammates happy.

Would you rather have super strength or super intelligence?  Super intelligence

If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do?  I would spend my two days with Sneak the snail because he would grant me several of my life's greatest wishes. 

Do you still watch cartoons?  Occasionally. Something like Sponge Bob. None of the good cartoons I grew up with are on anymore though.

At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?  Both. Or neither. Leaning to one side for two hours is hard on your back. Who am I kidding, I don't go to the movies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment