Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Reflections In A Mirror (The Year That Was 2013)


So the time is upon us, when we reflect back on the year that was and think ahead to what the New Year will bring to each of us. So, I have compiled my ‘Top Ten Things I am Thankful For’ list in retrospect of 2013 ranked in order of importance.(1 being the most important)

10. Inventor the ‘High and Tight’ Haircut

10a. Carbon Fiber (Especially Zipp Wheels)

9. 11 Speed Shifting

8. Power Meters

7. Gu Energy Gels

6. E Bay

5. Pro Gold Cleaning Products

4. Craft Beer

4a. Health (Attained by drinking craft beer and riding...Not necessarily in that order)

3. Military Personnel (Especially My Family Members Serving or That Have Served)

2. Family and Friends (Team Mates Included)

1. Lady Friend (You know Who You Are)

**In all seriousness, I am thankful for many things in my life and they say that you are a reflection of the people that you associate with on a daily basis……So I must be the luckiest person in the world to have so many great people in my life!! They make me the best person I can be and, more importantly, the person I want to be.

Have a wonderful holiday season and an even better 2014!!!

Ride Safe and Hammer

Hubs Out…….


No comments:

Post a Comment