Saturday, November 30, 2013

Events of November

November has been an eventful month. First, I bought a new car. So far it has been great and should be awesome for traveling to bike races next year.




Second, I got a new mountain bike. It is a Cannondale Flash with 27.5 inch wheels. Earlier this year I bought a Cannondale F29er which was my first 29er, after riding it a few time I learned that I do not like 29ers. I felt like my mountain bike had monster truck wheels and that the bike was very hard to control. The 27.5 inch wheels are awesome, the bike is so much easier to control and still rolls over everything easily.



Third, at West Pennsylginia Cross I got 5th place! Which was my first cyclocross podium for the year, just in time since it was the last ABRA race. In the Women's 1/2/3 ABRA cyclocross series I got 4th! The ABRA series was fun, but cyclocross is not over for me yet. There is a race I am doing in Kansas City tomorrow and 3 more I will be doing while in Kansas City for Christmas. These are all apart of the 2013 Series 60 Cyclocross races.



1 comment: