Monday, September 30, 2013

Last minute blog for September


Last minute blog for September

Wow, I can’t believe today is the last day in September.   The month of September brought a lot of ups and downs for my family.  We did our first Walt Disney World family vacation. 
 
 
We had a lot of fun hanging out with Mickey and all his friends.
 



A couple days after returning from our vacation my grandma of 87 years passed away.  She enjoyed a nice long life, but it was still hard to say goodbye because most Sundays Addie and I would spend time with her at the nursing home she was living in. 
This past weekend my buddy Jeff came over from Pittsburgh to cheer me up.  We enjoyed a nice single speed ride around Canton on Saturday morning.  I learned that Jeff has bad luck riding in cemeteries.
On Sunday morning we did a TT in Deerfield, OH.  On this morning Jeff was all about business taking the top step on the podium.  Nice job buddy.

I also had the pleasure of standing on the podium with my beautiful Addie girl as we wrapped up the stoker / kid series title.
 
I want to give a shout out to Amber and Arryn for taking some great photos at the TT on Sunday.
Below are more pictures from Sunday’s TT. 
Thanks for reading.









 



No comments:

Post a Comment