Friday, August 30, 2013

A picture is worth a thousand words.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.  Well here are some pictures to say thank you to my wife and daughter, my Dynamic Physical Therapy Cycling Team powered by Pathfinder teammates family, and to all of our wonderful sponsors.

Thank you Arryn for supporting me in my passion to ride bikes and coming to my races.

 
Thank you Addie for enjoying the great sport of cycling with me.
 
 
Thank you to all of my 2013 teammates who have made this season so much fun. 
 
 
Thank you Dynamic Physical Therapy for making this team possible.
 
 

Thank you Morgantown Brewing Company for your sponsorship and hosting us during our team events.  Sorry for the times we get a little out of hand.
 
 
Thank you Pathfinder of WV for standing behind our team and keeping our bikes running smooth.
 
 
Thank you Bruce for providing us with your lineup of ProGold Lubricants.  Your products truly are the best in the business.
 
 
And thank you so much to the rest of our sponsors for supporting our team in 2013:
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment