Tuesday, November 27, 2012

An End to Cycling Season (Almost)

With just one last race remaining for me, I have to wonder, where has the time gone?  I can recall just last year, finishing up my first season of bike racing.  How far I've come since them!
My last cross race will be the first day of West Pennsylginia Series/State championship finale.  I'm looking forward to racing another new course, though my off season legs leave speed to be desired...

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to compete in Bruston Mills Cyclocross, I'd been battling an illness for the week previous, and only after pre-riding the course on race day, did I decide that I was in no shape to race.

I'm really looking forward to next season, when I'll give criteriums a go, and hopefully be able to race in the Tour of Tucker county.

No comments:

Post a Comment