Thursday, April 30, 2015

Spring

Throw back to the end of last season.
Spring is finally here, or so it seems - I’m skeptical of mother nature, she hasn't proven to be very trustworthy. But if spring does work the way it is supposed to, that means that I can retire the arm warmers, knee warmers and booties to the closet for the next 5 months or so. This means I can ride more and work on perfecting my tanlines in the wonderful new kits from Nalini!










The devil himself



The beginning of this spring in particular also marks the beginning of the end of my junior year of high school. As happy and thankful as I am that I’ve made it through the hardest year of high school with extraordinary success, I’m also upset that it has gone so fast. I never realize how much I take my time for granted until I look back and see that it’s gone. It honestly seems like just yesterday that I walked into North Allegheny Senior High School for the first time. SAT’s, AP’s, and finals, all tests that seemed eons away when I started, are literally standing right in front of me.



Hoping there is more of this in the future.





Even without school ending and cycling picking up, spring is one of the most beautiful and comfortable seasons of the year. There are temperatures warm enough to wear shorts but cool enough for hoodies; there is something about the air and the sun in the spring that is different from any other season of the year which creates a feeling of absolute delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment