Sunday, March 24, 2013

Fun at Malabar Farm State Park

This past Saturday Arryn, Addie and myself took a road trip to Lucas, OH to spend the day at Malabar Farm State Park.  We enjoyed the day spending time with our friends the Lautzenheiser's.  Joe Lautzenheiser and myself participated in the Malabar Farm Road Race.   We were blessed with a beautiful sunny day and although it was a bit chilly the 4 times we got to climb up Bromley Hill kept us quite warm.  On our last trip up the hill my buddy lil' Joe managed to squeeze out a 3rd place while I finished behind him in 5th.  Great job Joe I'm proud of you buddy!

While Joe and I were riding Arryn and Addie took a hike with Mrs. Lautzenheiser and her other two kids Erin and Chad.  Here is a picture of Addie, Chad and Erin playing in one of the small caves. 
The scenery on this day was so beautiful as many of the rock cliffs still had ice hanging from them.
And my lil' Addie girl had a great time hanging out with her new friend Erin.
I would like to think that Joe and myself got in a pretty good workout during the race, however, I think the "workout of the day" award went to Chad with his amazing hiking abilities.
 
Although I was the only Dynamic Physical Therapy Cycling team powered by Pathfinder rider at the race I was always in good hands knowing I was rolling on Kenda Kaliente Pro tires.  And thanks to a quick squirt with my ProGold Luber Pen I had smooth shifting the entire race!



No comments:

Post a Comment