Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mapletown Preride

Derek, Jerry, and I pre-rode about 20 miles of the Mapletown road race course that's coming up in a couple weeks. We only road 20 miles because Derek got stung by a bumblebee on his lip and then this happened:

Jerry time-trialed to the closest CVS, grabbed benadryl, and threw a $20 at the cashier while I sat with Derek while he threw up and hived up. Carly, our guardian angel, drove all the way from Morgantown to pick us up and haul us back to Derek's car. Derek had to drive us home because I can't drive a standard.

He's going to be getting an epi pen! And I am going to learn to drive a standard.

2 comments:

  1. He NEEDS an epi.
    And now I feel like I need a drink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know some girls who would pay for that

    ReplyDelete