Friday, April 13, 2012





So the 2012 cycling season is now underway and the first ABRA Road Race is in the books. I did absolutely horrible at the Morgantown Road Race, but had much fun with my new Dynamic Physical Therapy teammates. Upon finishing the race I was feeling very unhappy about how bad I did, but after eating many Raw Revolution bars and crying to my teammates about my pour performance I suddenly felt much better. About 30 minutes after the race I jumped back on the bike and rode 3 miles down the road to the Mason-Dixon Park for the Easter egg hunt where my daughter Addie did much better at chasing down eggs then I did racing my bike.











After the egg hunt I put my bike in the truck and Arryn, Addie and I drove back over to the Mount Morris Gospel Tabernacle Church where the race finished so I could say goodbye to my teammates. Much thanks goes out to the Gospel Tabernacle Church for the use of their parking lot for the race. We then set out for the 3 hour drive back to Ohio. After arriving back home I had just enough energy left in the tank to do a short recovery ride with my favorite cycling buddy.






Next up is the first ABRA Criterium race of the 2012 season. I am not a fan of criteriums by any means, but I am looking forward to helping my teammates in the race and then hanging out in Clarksburg.

Billy





No comments:

Post a Comment