Friday, May 29, 2015

Supporting my support crew

My beautiful wife and daughter have been supporting me for years in regards to my hobby of cycling.  There were years where I raced 30+ races in a season and they would come along whenever possible to cheer me on and support me.  This was not always fun for them because it usually involved a long road trip and then them not seeing me for hours while I was out on the roads racing my bike.


Next weekend I will get the chance to turn the table and support my wife.  Each year my wife puts on the Louisville Area YMCA 10K & 2mile run.  This is a great family fun event and she does an excellent job putting on this event.  So if you are free on Saturday, June 6th and want to get off the bike and do a little running please check this out:


https://runsignup.com/Race/OH/Louisville/LouisvilleAreaYMCA10K2MileRace


We will also be doing a family fun Sunday funday mountain bike ride so if any of my teammates are looking for a weekend getaway please stay over and do some mountain biking with us the next day. 


Thanks for reading.


Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment