Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Winter Training


Thus far winter training has been a little more fun this year with the two trips we have made up to Rays Indoor Mountain Bike Park. Since my teammate JR turned me on to mountain biking last season I have had a difficult time getting off the mountain bike to get on a road bike. Then after visiting Rays with a few teammates my enthusiasm for mountain biking has increased even more.

Nate, myself, Addie, Veda & Jeff
 
 
When the weather outside is less than desirable for riding, having a place to ride inside makes for a lot of fun. That is unless the place you are riding inside is keeping you in the same place such as a trainer.  Don’t get me wrong, you can get a great workout on the trainer.  However, it comes with the price of extreme boredom.
 
The crew at Rays Indoor MTB Park
 
Now that the holidays are over I am really starting to get excited for the 2014 cycling season.  I don't get to ride a lot in the off season with my teammates so for me our team training camp in March will not come soon enough.


Shawn at Rays
 
 
I am also excited to get back to Morgantown so I can check out our new sponsor in 2014, the Apothecary Ale House & Cafe.  And of course you cannot make a trip to Morgantown without hitting up Morgantown Brewing Company while you are having your bike tuned up at Pathfinder of WV.
 
 


 
Addie and Mac
 
I cannot say enough how happy I am to be a returning teammate of the Dynamic Physical Therapy cycling team powered by Pathfinder for the 2014 cycling season.  Thank you to all of our 2014 sponsors!





2 comments: