Thursday, October 31, 2013

Cannondale Demo Day

Last weekend, a big trailer filled with nothing but top-end Cannondale bikes came to town, and set up shop in front of Pathfinder.  Some members of the team and I decided to help out with the demo, but really, we just rode awesome bikes around all day.

I rode the 2014 Cannondale Synapse Hi-Mod with a full SRAM Red build.  What a bike that was, as stiff as anything I've ever ridden, but somehow, softer over the bad pavement.  I found myself purposely hitting potholes just so I could feel the speed-save technology at work.

By the end of the day, I got in a little over 20 miles on the Synapse, and while I love my CAAD10, I know what my next bike's going to be!

2 comments:

  1. Had soooo much fun at demo days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cycling is an amazing way to do exercising while having so much fun with in. I really like cycling and it's significantly helps me to stay healthy and active. Thanks.
    which is better physical therapy or chiropractor

    ReplyDelete