Friday, May 31, 2013

Finally able to represent Dynamic Physical Therapy Cycling powered by Pathfinder on the podium!


Finally able to represent Dynamic Physical Therapy Cycling powered by Pathfinder on the podium!

So it took my first TT of the season to be able to represent Dynamic Physical Therapy Cycling powered by Pathfinder on the podium.  On Sunday, May 19th I participated in the Eastern Ohio Time Trial series race #1.  I was a little discouraged with my time hoping to go a handful of seconds faster.  I completed the 12.7 mile out and back course in 29:01.  The time was good enough to place me 1st in the Male 30-39 category and get me the 3rd fastest time overall on the day.  However, what was so disappointing is the tailwind I had going out gave me a 27.8 average mph at the turn around leaving me to think I had a sub 29 minute TT in the bag.  That was not the case, however, because the headwind coming back slowed me down to a 24.8 average mile per hour.  Even with the headwind coming back I crossed the line asking myself “Really Billy, you couldn’t have pushed yourself a little harder to at least go a couple seconds faster?”  Needless to say I was not happy with myself and my time.  However, this did fuel the fire for me to get on my road bike and ride home from the TT to hit every climb around my house as hard as I could to prepare for Tour of Tucker County.  I can definitely say I was riding angry!
It was very nice to represent Dynamic Physical Therapy Cycling powered by Pathfinder on the podium though.  I ride for a team that has amazing sponsors, a manager that is the nicest guy one could ever meet, and teammates who work together and have a lot of fun together.

 

 

 



 




Thank you to all of our great team sponsors. 

Thanks for reading and God Bless,
Billy

 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment