Monday, March 26, 2012

Dynamic Physical Therapy Cycling Team powered by Pathfinder Training Camp Weekend

I had a great time this past weekend at the Dynamic Physical Therapy Cycling Team presented by Pathfinder Training Camp Weekend. It was great to meet all my new teammates. We got to visit the Dynamic Physical Therapy office in Sabraton. I also got to do some riding and racing with my new teammates using a new set of Kenda Tires. The tires worked out great, however, the rider not so well. I still had a great time and really enjoyed myself. I also must say that it was great to get a box of Honey Stinger waffles on Friday night because they provided a much better breakfast then the free hotel continental breakfast being served.

For those of you that I shared my story of "finding a hand on the road during a long ride" with here is a link to the newspaper article.

http://www.cantonrep.com/newsnow/x735289865/Bicyclist-finds-hand-on-street

It sure did look like a human hand to me and I did not know that it is not uncommon to find bear paws in Ohio. I guess I know now.

I also have to give a shout out to Pathfinder of WV . I was without a jersey going into our team training ride on Saturday so I decided to stop by the Pathfinder of WV bike shop on the way to the ride. The guys at the shop hooked me up with a cool Pathfinder jersey. If you need anything cycling related and are in the Morgantown area I suggest you stop by the Pathfinder of WV bike shop. Great guys and a great bike shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment