Friday, January 20, 2012

Just to be clear, Mr. Roller you are not a close friend of mine.

So where I live the weather has not been that great in January. If it's been raining then it’s been snowing. Needless to say I have been spending a lot of time on the rollers. I defiantly prefer riding rollers over the trainer since it feels more like actually being on the road to me. Plus, I manage to ride off the rollers about once every couple weeks while watching a virtual ride DVD or trying to stand up. I guess that keeps things a little interesting. Sometimes I get so bored that I see how long I can ride the rollers with no hands and I even play catch with my daughter while riding the rollers. Although I have a love / hate relationship with Mr. Roller I do love the banana flavored Honey Stinger gels. In fact, I enjoy them so much that sometimes I put them on my peanut butter sandwiches. I hope the rest of the team has been able to get outside more then I have. I am really looking forward to the weekend training camp in March and to be riding with the Dynamic Physical Therapy powered by Pathfinder cycling team in 2012.

Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment