Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Looking Forward To 2014

‘Will winter 2013-2014 ever end?’ 
I was thinking this to myself about a week ago as I finished, what seemed like my zillionth trainer work out, right before the 2014 Dynamic Physical Therapy Cycling Team Powered By Pathfinders training camp in Morgantown, WV.  I was looking forward to re-connecting with my returning teammates from last season, as well as my new teammates joining the team for 2014.
I learned a lot of interesting ‘facts’ about some teammates this year at training camp:
1. One of my teammates once had a job driving ‘exotic dancers’ home after closing time
2. ‘Gee Wilikers’ is still a common phrase among the younger generation
3. I am not the only beer snob on the team
4. One of my teammates needs to learn how to tell time/read a clock
5. One of my teammates once bought a drink for Kirstie Alley
6. One of my teammates really likes to ‘bake brownies’ as a pre-race ritual
7. One of my teammates likes it when they are yelled at in German
And with this new found knowledge in hand, 2014 should be an interesting season for the Dynamic Physical Therapy Cycling Team Powered By Pathfinder.










Finally, a big thank you to all of the 2014 team sponsors:


1 comment:

  1. Reply to this comment for your chance at a free case of beer (my choice) for the first non team member to to correctly put the DPT rider with their fun factoid.

    ReplyDelete